Student Visa

participate in an eligible course of study in Australia travel in and out of Australia work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts

General Skilled Migration

If you need a sponsor to be eligible for the grant of a work visa you can find a sponsor yourself, or you can put in an expression of interest using SkillSelect.

Partner Visa

This visa lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia temporarily. Getting this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 801).

Employer Sponsored Visa

This visa lets skilled workers who are nominated by their employer live and work in Australia permanently. The Labour Agreement stream might be for you if you currently work, or will work, for an employer who is party to a labour agreement.

Other Visas

Find out how we can help for all other Australian Visas.